Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,701 prices entered by 876 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.438 INR / AED
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨664,494 (Dirham 36,039) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨464,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)