Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,384 (€306) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)