Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.197 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,295 (€568) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)