Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11656 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,778 (341,272 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)