Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10727 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,992 (205,008 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)