Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12392 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨257,042 (2,074,212 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨197,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)