Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.071 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,271 (1,011TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (44 minutes ago)