Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.070 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,576 (€707) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)