Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,582 (€306) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (32 minutes ago)