Cost of living comparison between Dongguan, China and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,513 (元1,669) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)