Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,162 (元15,530) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨136,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)