Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.519 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,442 (元16,869) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨148,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)