Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.493 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨28,913 (11,596₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)