Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.533 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨36,722 (14,497₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)