Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.653 INR / QAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 111% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,589 (2,243 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Gothenburg costs 303 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (about 2 hours ago)