Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,296 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.550 INR / QAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 103% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,879 (3,469 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)