Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.691 INR / QAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 118% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,216 (1,456 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)