Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.387 INR / QAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 117% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,912 (1,844 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)