Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.467 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 4% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨28,752 (11,654₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)