Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.409 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨36,714 (15,243₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (42 minutes ago)