Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.587 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨95,390 (36,872₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)