Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.542 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨42,858 (2,591TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Oradea costs 13 lei (about 1 hour ago)