Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.555 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,973 (1,810TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)