Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.250 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,576 (1,840TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)