Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.935 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,645 (R$ 2,541) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)