Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.533 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,421 (R$ 2,121) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)