Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.435 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,174 (R$ 4,949) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)