Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.639 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,037 (E£ 3,033) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)