Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.608 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨24,190 (E£ 6,705) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (39 minutes ago)