Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.260 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 73% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,340 ($752) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)