Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,652 (€577) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (44 minutes ago)