Cost of living comparison between Dharan Bazar, Nepal and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.629 INR / NPR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,621 (₨ 20,068) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)