Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,558 (₨ 20,037) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)