Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,160 (₨ 48,119) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)