Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,800 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,668 (₨ 9,043) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)