Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.860 INR / BDT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,856 (Taka 26,563) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (38 minutes ago)