Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 INR / BDT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,102 (Taka 17,574) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (36 minutes ago)