Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.800 INR / BDT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,583 (Taka 43,239) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (41 minutes ago)