Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 INR / BDT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,636 (Taka 47,527) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 30 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)