Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,887 ($414) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)