Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,631 (₨72,590) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)