Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,395 (₨29,408) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)