Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00500 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,711 (Rp 3,943,112) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (43 minutes ago)