Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00506 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,167 (Rp 2,601,095) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)