Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00478 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,371 (Rp 21,395,221) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)