Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00485 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,191 (Rp 3,749,107) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (43 minutes ago)