Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.236 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,201 (1,985TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)