Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.413 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,480 (4,781TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)