Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25161 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,435 (494,563 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨115,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)