Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24368 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,822 (200,349 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)