Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25621 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,635 (178,116 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)