Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26487 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,067 (211,679 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (39 minutes ago)