Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24612 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,325 (147,590 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)