Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / PAB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨224,866 (3,312 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨188,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)