Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,184 (Php69,911) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)