Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,222 (Php70,259) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (about 1 hour ago)