Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,056 (Php26,986) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)