Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,056 (€453) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)