Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,655 (€400) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)