Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,762 (元2,085) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)