Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.658 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,410 (AU$995) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)