Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.166 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 72% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,330 (AU$1,414) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)