Cost of living comparison between Darwin, Australia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.994 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 93% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,281 (AU$711) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)