Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,943 (€595) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)