Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨360,207 (€4,563) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨281,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)