Cost of living comparison between Darmstadt, Germany and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,356 (€334) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)