Cost of living comparison between Darmstadt, Germany and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,555 (€268) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 2 hours ago)