Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03005 INR / TZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,127 (636,523 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)