Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02891 INR / TZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,012 (1,591,311 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)