Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03000 INR / TZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨403,746 (13,460,186 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨336,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (44 minutes ago)