Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03146 INR / TZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,504 (905,958 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)