Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.210 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,643 (﷼ 2,594) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)