Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12534 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 13% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨37,471 (298,965 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)