Cost of living comparison between Damascus, Syria and Anantapur, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13174 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,772 (112,128 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)