Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12855 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨66,679 (518,708 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)