Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12526 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 18% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨15,295 (122,106 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)