Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,822 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.720 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨625,269 ($9,233) in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨452,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)