Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,665 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.255 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨420,342 ($5,899) in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨309,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)