Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,952 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 70.370 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨694,374 ($9,867) in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨498,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)