Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.532 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,575 (元13,442) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨128,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)