Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12222 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨469,980 (3,845,253 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨366,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (30 minutes ago)