Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12139 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,201 (454,724 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (42 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 2 hours ago)