Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10647 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,891 (261,966 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)