Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11044 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,246 (219,535 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)