Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05813 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,443 (₩489,305) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)