Cost of living comparison between Daegu, South Korea and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05916 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,051 (₩322,031) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)