Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05746 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,259 (₩404,764) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (34 minutes ago)