Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05911 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,044 (₩745,176) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (16 minutes ago)