Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06292 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨237,405 (₩3,773,313) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨176,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)