Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06088 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨249,710 (₩4,101,616) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨189,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £7 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)