Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06020 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,098 (₩400,297) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (42 minutes ago)