Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05656 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,859 (₩333,452) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)