Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00284 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,595 (11,124,037 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)