Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,387 (4,926,746 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)