Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.426 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,956 (1,276 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)