Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.098 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,996 (1,768 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)