Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.102 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,672 (1,852 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)