Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.745 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,031 (1,256 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (30 minutes ago)