Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.818 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,349 (S/. 1,582) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)