Cost of living comparison between Cusco, Peru and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.710 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,614 (S/. 894) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (31 minutes ago)