Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.797 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,201 (S/. 1,829) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $24 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)