Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.784 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,922 (R$ 1,055) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (21 minutes ago)