Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09917 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,750 (CH$189,078) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)