Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.464 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨25,449 (Bs 3,937) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)