Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,960 (Mex$ 6,084) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (41 minutes ago)