Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.417 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,295 (Mex$ 4,769) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)