Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,204 (Mex$ 4,841) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)