Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.552 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,978 (Mex$ 19,139) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)