Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.410 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,175 (R$ 7,737) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨130,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)