Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,368 (Mex$ 5,192) in Cuernavaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (22 minutes ago)