Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.425 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,557 (Mex$ 3,959) in Cuernavaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)