Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.122 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,416 ($575) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (32 minutes ago)