Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.239 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,285 ($705) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)