Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.451 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,322 ($2,142) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨129,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (37 minutes ago)