Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.055 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,350 ($2,136) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨131,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (39 minutes ago)