Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02325 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,852 (COL$724,724) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (32 minutes ago)