Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02316 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,802 (COL$725,483) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)