Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,556 (Mex$ 5,312) in Cuautitlán Izcalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)